As a grower you know the struggles you have. How will you ever realize the return on your investment? Hard work. Long days. Late nights. Early mornings. All to create the opportunity for others to enjoy the fiber from the animals, land and lifestyle that you can’t live without. In a moment months of caring and preparing can evaporate into thin air.
Breeding for high quality raw fiber is no easy task. Skirting and sorting so that you have only the best of the best for market is a tiring and thankless job. Keeping your pastures well managed and producing the foliage needed to grow great fleece is a year-around job. In your free time you continue to research and network with local artisans and guilds to better understand the needs they have and the products they need to create the products they love. And for a fleeting moment you thought, “I’m going to learn to hand-spin all these amazing animal’s fleece” and then your head hits the pillow.
Morning Star Fiber is focused on being the artisan mill that meets the needs of growers. Disciplined experience. Bold Creativity. An eye for functionality. Flawless in execution. Serious about fiber. Quality that awakens the senses. A line of products and processes that can take your fiber into the marketplace with a brand that showcases all your hard work.
Our check in process is simple and efficient and built with you in mind. Getting your fiber to market in a way that exceeds your market’s expectations is our passion. And with your help in planning we believe we can offer you the opportunity to grow your business with products that folks will love.
So let’s plan ahead and make sure that you’re the first one to market with the product that everyone is craving!
Below is an overview of how our system works. Please take a moment to look it over and feel free to email or call for clarification. We look forward to partnering with you to make all things beautiful.
- Read through our Product Line Description List and understand where your fiber best fits with our experience and equipment.
- Call or Email us with the approximate weight and type of fiber you’d like processed along with the product desired. Please include your name, address, phone, and email.
- An invoice of your estimated weight will be generated for you and emailed to you. Within 5 business days send in your non-refundable $50 deposit only (no fiber) which will be applied towards your invoice.
- You will then receive your projected date for processing and when your fiber needs to arrive at our mill.
- Send in your well skirted and sorted fiber along with your remaining balance and completed job card from our site. Any fiber received before it’s designated time will be assessed a storage fee.
- Receive confirmation your order was received and is set for processing.
- Receive confirmation your order has been completed and finalize return shipping to you.